Странице

петак, 23. новембар 2012.

Ibogaine testimonials

Patient from Italy on Ibogaine treatment




Patient from Italy,the main problem is methadone addiction and long term heroin use. Underwent the full course of drug addiction treatment including Ibogaine therapy. Five months after treatment demonstrates satisfactory and stable physical and mental condition. 

Patient from United Kingdom,addict on heroin, take Ibogaine treatment





Patient from United Kingdom. Addicted to heroin, alcohol, crack. Passed opiate detoxification and Ibogaine therapy.


"Before I came here I was trying to withdraw myself and get myself clean but I couldn’t do it this times my head wasn’t in there enough and I didn’t came here quite for me but more for my family and for my friends. But this clinic is really change my mind and it’s manage to get my head in to the right place to get myself clean for myself as well as for everybody else. If I had any shivers or cold or anything then I could ask for medicines and they will be given, and if I couldn’t sleep then I would ask for medicines and they would be given. Everyone was always be very friendly to me, very kind and very carrying it is love comradely with a group of other people, other patient that are here everybody gets a long with each other and has a lots of funny enjoying part of being here."


Patient from Italy ,addict on oxycontin, take Ibogaine treatment






"I choose this clinic juste for this reason that you are using Ibogain, and, to tell the truth…it was the only clinic that gave me … more confidence...how to say…

Well, during therapy I had some small pain, but it was negligible, because I always had a team of doctors near. I was not left alone even during the night, not a moment. We were always together, and when I had withdrawal crisis, I was supported by medication so I barely felt the crisis.

I have many friends who are addicted to narcotics and who are struggling to get rid of heroin, methadone, heroine and cocaine. I want to show those guys the results on myself. I will also show them your website, and explain the treatment."



Heroin Detox Europe Clinic - Dr Vorobiev

Drug detoxification at Dr Vorobiev clinic:
  • Ibogaine Therapy - Nowadays Ibogaine therapy is considered as an alternative method of drug detoxification and drug addiction treatment, mostly it is comes to opioid (Heroin) addiction. 
  • Opioid Detoxification - Opioid Detoxification is a safe and effective method to detoxify the body out of opioids within 8 hours. 

  • Subutex Detox - Withdrawal syndrome from Subutex is quite moderate comparing to that of Heroin or Methadone. 
  • Heroin detoxification - Usually traditional medical detoxification from physical symptoms of withdrawal from opiates takes anywhere 7-10 days.
  • N.E.T. Therapy - The method of N.E.T. and equipment are certified for use in the EU. Beside our clinic, the method is used in some clinics in Switzerland, Scotland, Germany. 

Нема коментара: